Friday, March 23, 2018

wide awake

hello friends,
how's life ? are you eating well? did the big bug eats you last night? did you sleeping well ? it is enough?
it feels awkward to be back to where i belong after everything is shifted im still here make it right waking up to another day.

i was so engrossed with life theres so many things going on and i dont know how to make peace or to start with. But im here as long as it is trust me i can hold this together.

i spent a year to console myself to heal myself from everything. Particularly it is not that much but im pretty satisfy with the result lol, i spent a great time to discover to recollect what is left. my biggest gratitude is for my friends. i had so much fun and misery with them. if you are reading this you know who you are. i love my people no matter how deep or dark life could bring you but these people anchored you to always hold you so you wont go far away from who you are.

There are times you feel like nobody is watching you it feels like you are not that matters to anyone. I just want to tell that yes theres no one is. You are the only one who owned the privileges for your life the one who is always watching the one who is always care yes it is you. Used it for taking care of yourself.

i keep reminding myself its almost over do not give up do not let fate take you. i want to be responsible for every mistakes ive done i just want to take a sip of everything.

i famished my younger days for useless things. yes id still is haha. But its okay sometimes you just need to let everything go wasted just to feel the emptiness of something you really need.

Honestly i want to write more this year. I got so many things in my journal. i just i dont have much time to type and share. as i started my degree everything is different. working life is more flexible i got my own time to do things i love but degree life is dread haha. i got class am to pm by the nightime i just do the self care thing then off to sleep.

i think that it is for now. my template is really ugly i need some time to change it soon. its crazy ive been sticking to this blog since thirteen now im in 20's. CRAZY

 goodbye love,

Lisha

No comments:

Post a Comment