Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ride

assalamualaikum.
member how we used to escape from the summer?
fireworks and sparkles would light up the black skies
we'd hold on tight for our lives to each other
hell hello , where did you go ?
We were two kids living life on the run
Like the american dream
Baby, nothing to lose
And we get messed up for fun
We went too fast, too young
Every once in a lifetime
Dreams can come true
Now and then when the stars shine
You meet somebody like you
 im just a little child who belongs to nobody.trust no one .
so i wear you like my clothes hold you close to my body
because you hurt so good feel so bad honey ,,
i just want you to want me want you to want me .
and please dont break me down .. i've been traveling too long ..


she is fucking perfect . Elizabeth Woolridge Grant .

No comments:

Post a Comment